The Ultimate Denver Bucket List
If you're a restless soul, moving to Denver will satisfy your adventurous spirit. Denver has an exciting array of restaurants, nightlife, festivals, breweries, and tons of interesting things to do that will keep you pleasantly amused.
When you move to Denver, don’t be surprised if you suddenly have an urge to ride your bike everywhere. Even the most sedentary of couch potatoes find their inner athlete in Denver. And if you don’t already, you’ll soon discover a new love for craft brews, which is lucky because Denver is home to dozens of craft breweries. While you may be moving to Denver for work or school, or maybe a love affair, there’s plenty of reasons to love Denver and even more things to do while you’re here. Here is our list of awesome things to do in Denver. Call it your Denver bucket list.
- Eat sopapillas at Casa Bonita while watching the cliff divers perform.
- Kayak down the Platte River through Confluence Park.
- Flip through vinyl records at Twist and Shout.
- Scan the endless book options at the original Tattered Cover on 16th Street.
- Visit the historic “Unsinkable” Molly Brown House.
- B-Cycle to the Bike-In Movies at Civic Center Park.
- Devour unique flavors of ice cream at Little Man Ice Cream.
- Savor high tea downtown at the Brown Palace.
- Bike through the Cherry Creek Bike Trail.
- Eat Atomic Cowboy Pizza down SoBo.
- Dance and groove to the classic, Skylark Lounge.
- Have nightmares of “Bluecifer,” the 32-foot, 9,000-pound sculpture at the Denver Airport.
- Share a bottle for date night at the Denver Chop House.
- Watch the Colorado Rockies play from the Rooftop beer garden.
- Try the famous Rocky Mountain Oysters and gunpowder whiskey at The Fort.
- Watch the sunset at Sloan Lake.
- See absolutely anything at the Red Rocks Amphitheater.
- Get a bouquet of flowers from the Bloom Stand at Union Station.
- Drive the 48 miles of Trail Ridge Road.
- Build a scrumptious burger at The Cherry Cricket.
- Tour the famous Coors Brewery.
- Eat, drink, and be merry at the oldest operating bar in Denver, My Brother’s Bar.
- Grab a brew at Wynkoop Brewery, Colorado’s original Brewpub.
- Dress up and hit Cruiser Night through Downtown Denver.
- Pick up a volleyball game in Washington Park.
- Check out the artisan food market, The Source in the RiNo neighborhood.
- Ride in a horse-drawn carriage down 16th Street under the city night lights.
Looking for the best movers in Denver? Prepare to be amazed. Amazing Moves is a professional moving company that will handle all the logistics and every detail of your move. We take pride in providing the best moving services in Denver.